In-Office Procedures & Testing
For your convenience, our modern facility in Tempe, Arizona is fully equipped with a wide range of in-office procedures and advanced health assessments. That means you don’t have to go elsewhere for additional tests and screening. At East Valley Primary Care Physicians, our onsite procedures and testing are part of your office visit and another example of the comprehensive care we provide for you and your family.
Procedures and tests we offer include:
- Bone density scans to screen for osteoporosis
- Skin biopsies to diagnose skin cancer
- Skin cancer treatment
- Pap smears for cervical cancer screening
- Endometrial biopsies to help determine the cause irregular uterine bleeding
- Colposcopies to help determine the cause of abnormal Pap test results.
- Cryotherapy (freezing) to treat pre-cancerous cells, warts, or other skin lesion.
- Pulmonary function testing (spirometry) to measure how well the lungs take in and release air
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) to check for problems with the electrical activity of your heart
- Cortisone injections to decrease inflammation and pain in joints such as knees, shoulders, elbows and hips
- Treatment of ingrown toenails
- STD screening and management
For a preventative, urgent or chronic care visit with one of our board certified internal medicine and family practice doctors, call East Valley Primary Care Physicians in Tempe, Arizona at (480) 820-1133 to make an appointment today.